I guess windows phone 8 isn't that intuitive

mcherrick68

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
I had my Lumia 822 playing at a party playing a song off the sound cloud app soundrivin and I watched some poor kid fool around with my phone for a few minutes trying to figure out the song he wanted till he just searched within the app because I guess he couldn't find how to search YouTube which is what im guessing he wanted to search. I just watched him stare at the screen for a while trying to figure out how to work it for a while. I feel like that's pretty sad

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
I had my Lumia 822 playing at a party playing a song off the sound cloud app soundrivin and I watched some poor kid fool around with my phone for a few minutes trying to figure out the song he wanted till he just searched within the app because I guess he couldn't find how to search YouTube which is what im guessing he wanted to search. I just watched him stare at the screen for a while trying to figure out how to work it for a while. I feel like that's pretty sad

This kid is still better off than me, trying to figure out your post :winktongue:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuffster