Problems with the Native music app on WP8

Snow

Aug 28, 2011
Visit site
i just sync my music using the new zune replacement for wp8 and found that most of my music albums thumbnail pictures are missing on the music app on wp8?? In the past when i sync with zune all the album pictures are there, even those pictures that i added manually to the album. Now say i have 200 songs, 150 songs are blank with no thumbnail pic and its ugly. Any fix? Also is it just me or the music app on wp8 lags?

Philippe Maes

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
The way I do it is using mp3tag. Make sure that the "album" field isn't blank and add an album cover if there is none. I then add my music to iTunes and make playlists and such if wanted. Finally I sync my iTunes with my phone using Windows Phone Desktop app. Voila!

Snow

Aug 28, 2011
Visit site
The way I do it is using mp3tag. Make sure that the "album" field isn't blank and add an album cover if there is none. I then add my music to iTunes and make playlists and such if wanted. Finally I sync my iTunes with my phone using Windows Phone Desktop app. Voila!
i tried installing mp3tag and when i click add directory, i went to my music directory but there isnt any music listed to click? Though in realty i have tons of music in my music folder. Any solution?

Attachments

• sas.png
    sas.png
    375.5 KB · Views: 2

Snow

Aug 28, 2011
Visit site
I tried using the app that auto install by ticking sync all. Not all of my album art came even though in zune, all of the album art are present. Then i try highlighting all and copying and paste from my music directory to the phone directory. failed too

Philippe Maes

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
i tried installing mp3tag and when i click add directory, i went to my music directory but there isnt any music listed to click? Though in realty i have tons of music in my music folder. Any solution?
Thats strange. Try copying your music to a separate map.

eric12341

Dec 1, 2009
Visit site
I synched my 8X with Windows media player and used the find album info option to get the album art, Try that. I also get zero lag in the music player or at least not anymore than what I got on WP7.

Snow

Aug 28, 2011
Visit site
I synched my 8X with Windows media player and used the find album info option to get the album art, Try that. I also get zero lag in the music player or at least not anymore than what I got on WP7.
how do you sync with windows media player? Also idk why I have the lag. It occur sometimes, like a 1 second delay after clicking.

eric12341

Dec 1, 2009
Visit site
how do you sync with windows media player? Also idk why I have the lag. It occur sometimes, like a 1 second delay after clicking.

Open windows media player, add songs to your library if you haven't already done that then press the sync tab and drag/drop songs into the sync tab. Make sure your phone is selected first tho.

Snow

Aug 28, 2011
Visit site
this may sound like a dumb question. but how do you add songs to your library lol! Also i added songs to the sync tab but when i connected my phone to the com, the windows media player did not locate any device

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
graceevans