Nook for WP8... When?

WinDude

Nov 30, 2012
Visit site
Does anybody have any idea as to when/if the Barnes & Noble Nook app will be available on Windows Phone 8? Given Microsoft's investment in Nook, and the availability of the app on Windows 8 and RT, it would seem like a no-brainer.

bawboh86

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
Have you emailed Barnes & Noble? They'll work faster on it if they know there's a demand for it. They may already be in the finishing stages of it.

Apoc

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Just emailed B&N about a Nook app coming to the WP Platform and this the response I got today.

Dear Customer,

Thank you for writing to us.

We understand your inquiry regarding NOOK for Windows application.

We would like to inform you that we are currently in the process of expanding the capabilities of NOOK eReader apps so as to make them available on all possible platforms. As of now we have introduced NOOK eReader apps for Android, Ipad, Iphone, NOOK for Windows 8 Tablet, NOOK for Windows 8 PC.

We will forward your suggestions to the responsible team, so that they can consider it for implementation at the earliest. We assure we will make it available as soon as possible.

We hope you find this information helpful. If you require additional support, please contact our Customer Service Center via chat, e-mail, or phone at 1-800-THE-BOOK (1-800-843-2665). We are available Monday - Friday, 8 am to 11 pm, Saturday & Sunday, 9 am to 11 pm ET.

Or, if you prefer to chat with one of our Digital representatives, please click on this link:
Sorry! Live Chat is closed

We look forward to your next visit.

Sincerely,

Sheldon
Customer Service Representative - Digital Support
Barnes & Noble
http://www.bn.com/
Visit our NOOK Support site for the latest updates and downloads at:
NOOK? - Support - Barnes*&*Noble

AVJohnnie

Feb 19, 2013
Visit site
Uh, never? :shocked: I sure wouldn't hold my breath, anyway...:asleep: B&N has been singing the same tired OLD tune since WP7 (back in 2010).:grin: And here we are three+ (going on four) years later. Do you see any WP B&N apps? Nope...:winktongue: You want a solution today? Forget about B&N's bug-riddled attempts at catch-up and go with Amazon's Kindle app - and don't bother looking back either - you'll only see the dust of what could have been... :wink:

Jmh89

Dec 11, 2012
Visit site
I know this is an old thread, but if Microsoft completes their Reader app, supposedly it will 'replace?' Nook. This is what I heard as of about a week ago (2/11/14)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett