Another Weather Thread

JerseySal

Aug 7, 2012
Visit site
I've posted something similar before, but things change fast. I'm still up in the air about what weather app I like best. I keep turning back to Accuweather. What are your favs, and why?

HeyCori

Mod Emeritus
Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
I've been rolling with The Weather Channel. The Live Tile is nice and it seems fairly accurate. The new live tile with the 3 day forecast is a nice addition.

CDG

Jan 10, 2008
Visit site
Weather Flow is my new favorite. It lacks windchill information but otherwise perfect.
Sent from my Lumia 820 using Board Express

JimMLINY

Aug 3, 2009
Visit site
Amazing Weather HD which I came across while at another site where I used to get Weatherpanel CABS from. I tried Accuweather and The Weather Channel first which were decent.

ChazTyldsley

Jan 9, 2013
Visit site
Currently using the Weatherflow trial after just picking up my 920 yesterday. I like it alot, however the non quite HD text on the lockscreen bugs the perfectionist in me but the auto-updating weather lockscreens are really nice. Do any other weather apps do a better job in that department? I dislike Accuweather because of the lockscreen branding.

budney

Sep 6, 2006
Visit site
I like either Weather Flow (eye candy) or Amazing Weather HD (info) the best. TWC (Nokia) is not a bad app either. I have been running my 820 stock for a while so I have been using TWC.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bevitalglucopre