Email folders and pictures

imem

Dec 13, 2012
Visit site
Hi all!
I have questions I hope you can help me with.
First one is about mails and folders , I have separate folder for mails about my son's hookey training and I don't see that folder in my wp8 device (Nokia Lumia 920) is there any setting I missed?
The other one is a about pictures in mail can I set some where so I can se them without klick on them, like in the desktop mail always load pictures from this sender.

Imem
Sent from my RM-821_eu_sweden_235 using Board Express

anon(4745364)

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
When you go onto your mail account hit the three the buttons that look like this "..." It will bring up more menu items and one of them is folders. It's very tedious and I don't understand why MS thought that would be a good way to do it. You can however speed process by holing in the folder and bringing up the "pin to start" option and pinning individual folders onto your home screen. Not pretty but it will get the job done I guess.

As for pictures, unfortunately no. You have to click every time to download the pictures. Again, file that under "why MS, why?".

imem

Dec 13, 2012
Visit site
Hi yes well the folder I made don't show up there
Ooo that's something to improve in a update wink MS wink

imem

Dec 13, 2012
Visit site
I found the settings now I se the folders in the menu you talked about .
Is there a mail app that give more options?
I love hotmail but google mail apps give you more options! I think if MS want android users to get a wp8 phone I think they should work a bit more on the mail app, and in W8 to btw I use the old mail program from W7 more settings that I like need.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jessiebention