Some songs can't sync to phone

lfjj

Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
I got a few tracks that can't complete syncing via the software, it says something like "blabla couldn't transfer" and then some error code. Anyone with the same issue?

o_k_boy

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
I've had what sounds like the same message using the Windows Phone application for Mac. It seemed to happen when the song / album / artist name had 'illegal characters' - like '?' or '/'

Renaming the file or changing the metadata to get rid of the characters sorted it out.

lfjj

Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
I've had what sounds like the same message using the Windows Phone application for Mac. It seemed to happen when the song / album / artist name had 'illegal characters' - like '?' or '/'

Renaming the file or changing the metadata to get rid of the characters sorted it out.

That's the thing tho, there is nothing wrong with the name or ID-tags. So strange..

gbbg

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I think the error is 800xxxx something, right. I had the problem with almost all my tracks (amazon, itunes purchased as well as ripped, and podcasts). First solution was to update to Preview 2 of the Windows Phone app. Assuming you're on windows. Most songs transferred ok but still had problems with 2-3 songs and 4-5 podcasts, especially, Wait Wait Don't tell me. Only a few wouldn't sync.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05