Duplicate Accounts for contacts

Andrew Milne

Dec 11, 2012
Visit site
Im having a strange problem with the contacts on my Lumia 920. I have a contact called Andrew and if I go to edit him, I get the choice of of editing either the "Phone account" or the "Phone Account". If I go to settings and check the accounts then I only have one "phone account". If I go to edit a contact, for example add in their birthday then their birthday won't be added to both versions of my "Phone Account". Anyone have any idea where this duplicate coming from?

The reason I noticed this in the first place is that non of my friends and families birthdays are appearing in my calendar either, which is incredibly frustraiting.

Anyone come across this or know how I can fix this?

SnailUK

Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
Have you linked any of the accounts? As i have a number of linked accounts, so the Linked In, Facebook, contact details all merge into one contact. I then get fun where i can't edit some information because of the source.

Andrew Milne

Dec 11, 2012
Visit site
Ah, the contacts were linked. Perhaps I had the same person entered in to my contacts twice! Any ideas why peoples birthdays arent appearing in my calendar?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon