Volume controls unresponsive

joeynox

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
Does anyone have an issue with the volume controls on podcasts? Sometimes when playing music or a podcast in the Xbox music my volume buttons don't raise or lower the volume. Also sometimes the podcasts or music will play very low like its on 5 and I have to start another cast or track to (reset) the volume . But once I get that volume set the controls usually becomes unresponsive unless I power down the phone. I'm on my 4th Lumia 920 and this happened on everyone one and all the phones were new phones.

njnAbat

Apr 8, 2013
Visit site
i am facing an issue with the nokia music player...when i insert the headphones the volume controls dont work most times..even though it changes from 0-30 the volume infact remains the same...its kind of weird and doent work till i restart the phone...Doing the same everyday now..

devspeed

Mar 23, 2013
Visit site
I have been having this issue since the gdr2 update. Never before that I can recall. When it sticks I can set the volume to 0 or up to 30 with no change at all to the volume output.

Sunil Pathak

Feb 9, 2014
Visit site
Sorry for little offf topic question but could u guys please tell me from where to access xbox music. My nokia music store doesn't show xbox option.

i can access xbox game but never saw xbox music

hs k

Sep 22, 2013
Visit site
My issue is even horrible, the volume controls (vol down) function works only if I have the phone on the charger.

I have to use Adjust Volume app, it is like the lower key is stuck

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taylormcintire