How often do you change your start screen layout?

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Just interested to find out how often people change their start screen layouts. Im not talking about accent colour, how often do you shift your tiles around making some larger than others, some smaller, trying to achieve some sort of symmetry. Personally I must shift everything round and change accent colour once a week just to keep the style fresh. Has anyone settled on one layout since receiving your phone or are their any obsessive compulsives out their on a daily change spree.

Kinalyx

Jan 7, 2013
Visit site
I set mine within the first couple days and havent changed it. Im sure ill change it when i get some more apps i use more frequently, but i like to keep the start screen fairly simple and like to know where things are. If i start changing things around, teh things i need wont be where im used to them being and ill be confused.

Maybe im estupid

Shawn

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
I set mine within the first couple days and havent changed it. Im sure ill change it when i get some more apps i use more frequently, but i like to keep the start screen fairly simple and like to know where things are. If i start changing things around, teh things i need wont be where im used to them being and ill be confused.

Maybe im estupid

Shawn

Some of my changes arent anything major but enough that people notice when they see my screen - it can be a case of having 4 small tiles in a row followed by 2 medium followed by 4 small in a row and so on. Then a week later I have 4 small in a group to the left with a medium to the right follwed by the opposite on the next row - the content of whats there very rarely changes. I just seem to get bored with one style then shift to another.

berty6294

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
I set mine the first couple days and kept it the same since. Only time I change is when I get a new app I prefer pinned to the start, for instance snowboard season I'm checking the weather and slope conditions more frequently. Football season I keep my nfl apps pinned.

most everything else stays the same, maybe shoved up down left or right a little to make room for my seasonal apps!

berty6294

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
My 8x is purple (technically blue, but everybody says it looks purple) so I keep my theme purple. All about them Baltimore Ravens! ;D

JungleFiene

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
Don't change the overall layout that often, but will add/remove albums for quick access. Saves time from having to enter the Music hub.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
Now I have a layout I like, and I think I keep it. But in the beginning I was playing around with it at least every day ;)

...I still change the color often.

uselessrobot

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
I play with colors almost once a week but always end up back at the same two colors. I set the screen layout once and haven't changed it since. I've experimented but I still like my current setup.

sugarsmax321

Nov 4, 2012
Visit site
LOL I change my lockscreen and layout all the time, depending on the mood I'm in and what crazy picture tiles I've made. Currently my lockscreen is a pissed off Cookie monster with fruit in front of him. I keep changing my start screen tiles, but keep the general groupings the same, utilities, people, news, entertainment, interspersed with pictures tiles I've made that might make people think I've lost my mind. But it makes me smile, and that's all that matters to me. They're just jealous that THEIR phone can't do that hahaha :)

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bevitalglucopre