Windows 8 Group Texting thru Verizon

magikman32

Jan 31, 2013
Visit site
Has anyone heard any updates on this? Verizon stripped capability for group messaging from the Windows 8 HTC phone and I still have not heard anything clear cut as to why or if this will be included in an update in the future. Some assumed they release an app and charge for this capability but I have not heard anything on this recently. I was actually in the store the other day and was casually talking to the manager of the store. I asked her "Hey do you know why group texting capability was stripped from this phone". Her clever response :"Ummmmm because it is annoying and dumb". HAHAHA :shocked:

Bill Reed

Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
Verizon customer service told me that Windows Phone does support such technology. I told him that was BS cause AT&T has and all he said he doesn't think that is correct.

Guzzler3

May 4, 2012
Visit site
Verizon customer service told me that Windows Phone does support such technology. I told him that was BS cause AT&T has and all he said he doesn't think that is correct.
Go back and tell him that T-mobile allows group texting on WP8. I do it all the time with my coworkers.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes