Where are tasks on Windows Mobile 8

TimTDP

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
I use Akruto to sync contacts, calendar, and tasks
How do I access tasts on a Windows 8 mobile? I simply cannot find them!

Kavu2

Dec 21, 2012
Visit site
From Akruto FAQ's, it looks like you can sync them thru the 'Settings' > 'email + accounts'
FAQ | Akruto Sync
---------------------------------------------------
How can I enable/disable sync of contacts/calendar/tasks?
On your phone, go to settings -> email+accounts. Tap the account you created for Akruto Sync (usually called Outlook). You will see checkboxes that you can use to enable or disable sync of contacts, calendar, and tasks.
----------------------------------------------------

Simple To-Do lists/Agendas can be done in 'Calendar' and more complex Task lists can be done in 'One Note'....which syncs to SkyDrive which itself syncs to Outlook. So it looks like you might not even need Akruto unless for other reasons or convenience.

Hope this gets you going.

TimTDP

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
From Akruto FAQ's, it looks like you can sync them thru the 'Settings' > 'email + accounts'
FAQ | Akruto Sync
---------------------------------------------------
How can I enable/disable sync of contacts/calendar/tasks?
On your phone, go to settings -> email+accounts. Tap the account you created for Akruto Sync (usually called Outlook). You will see checkboxes that you can use to enable or disable sync of contacts, calendar, and tasks.
----------------------------------------------------

Simple To-Do lists/Agendas can be done in 'Calendar' and more complex Task lists can be done in 'One Note'....which syncs to SkyDrive which itself syncs to Outlook. So it looks like you might not even need Akruto unless for other reasons or convenience.

Hope this gets you going.

Thanks, but it does not get me going!
I have set Akruto as per the Akruto FAQ's
In Outlook I have numerous Tasks. I simply cannot find them on my Mobile 8 phone. Where are they?

888PhilM

Dec 27, 2012
Visit site
Tasks are on your phone. But Microsoft hides them pretty well. Click the calendar and scroll to the right. You will see Agenda and To-do's (to-do's is what Microsoft calls tasks).

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bradhism