Now what could this be?

Vasiliy Kozlov

Nov 11, 2012
Visit site
or "nothing happens here"? And maps tile wtf? The idea of wp8 is that it does not need notfcon centre coz livetiles. Well, go go go ms, copy android os!

rajkumr

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Looks like notifications. Under the 'not...' you can see 't' (twitter) and the @ sign below that. The next two below that looks like Facebook notifications.

But I don't understand why its on the right side where the app list should be!

Nothing is certain for now, till MS announces it.

ttsoldier

Retired Ambassador
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Looks like notifications. Under the 'not...' you can see 't' (twitter) and the @ sign below that. The next two below that looks like Facebook notifications.

Nothing is certain for now, till MS announces it.

^ +1

th0mas96

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
if it is true, the horizontal lines may indicate that there will be more than the two "pages" (home screen with tiles and app list), e.g. NC or more homescreens :)

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
What kind of source is this?

I could do this in Photoshop in a few minutes (and it would probably look better and more 'metro-like'), and I'm not even that good at Photoshop ;)

...would be a little sad if this were real.

squire777

Feb 21, 2012
Visit site
According to the article on the main page the guy who posted it has worked in areas which would probably allow him to get access to MS facilities.

MDak280

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site

It's on the right side because this image is just meant to tease, not give anything away. I think it's a clue! If you notice, there's an arrow pointing to the left in the image. This is also another clue. I'm not getting my hopes up, but if this guy is reliable then I'm betting this is pointing towards a unified notification center.

odin09

Jun 30, 2012
Visit site
The source is solid and would have access. He works for Nokia. This was intended to tease and generate speculation and it has. There have been enough people screaming about a notification center that I believe it will be announced.

DaveSC

Jan 4, 2013
Visit site
Anyone else thinking this is actually real but management got ahold of the young lad and he is trying to save his job at this point?

androidtoWM

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
Tom Warren (from The Verge) tweeted that this guy is not a Nokia employee.

"The guy who posted a "teaser" for Windows Phone does NOT work at Nokia."
https://twitter.com/tomwarren/status/298924860288143361

tissotti

Oct 26, 2011
Visit site
Anyone else thinking this is actually real but management got ahold of the young lad and he is trying to save his job at this point?

I'm not sure about that. It sounded a bit weird from the start.

Nokia, HTC and many others have already launched their teasers or events on MWC. Usually when something like a new high end phone or big software update comes out, it's no secret to anybopdy anymore in the release date.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
I'll probably go to **** for this, but it makes me feel good that I was right in the now deleted comments to the article ;-)

Special thanks to the guy who called me dumb, after I questioned the HTC exclusive app on the picture!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb