I want to support devs on WP, unlike android/iOS.

Jan 2, 2013
Visit site
For some reason, I feel an urge to actually legit pay for WP apps, probably because WP devs actually need the money. I could, and know how to side load any app free, but I don't, because WP NEEDS SUPPORT. I feel that most IOS android apps were developed by massive corporation monopolies that I honestly do not like to give my money too. Therefore, I pirated the apps.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
For some reason, I feel an urge to actually legit pay for WP apps, probably because WP devs actually need the money. I could, and know how to side load any app free, but I don't, because WP NEEDS SUPPORT. I feel that most IOS android apps were developed by massive corporation monopolies that I honestly do not like to give my money too. Therefore, I pirated the apps.

So what you are saying is, that the people working for a big company have less right to get money for their work than people working for smaller companies? Keep in mind, the people the lowest in the hierarchy will be the first to be fired, when the revenue of a certain area is too little.

If you justify pirating apps in your mind, it's your own business, but please don't come here and beg for confirmation.

iamtim

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Yeah, theft is theft regardless of who you're stealing from or how you justify it. And really... as a developer, I find your view offensive. I can't say what I think of pirates here for fear it would be taken as a personal slam against you, WindowsPhone8User, but trust me... it's not nice or happy.

Daniel Ratcliffe

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
Yeah if revenue goes down, the people working for the lowest amount that need the money will be the first to be fired. The CEO will never allow his income to go down and will stop at nothing to keep his income the same or higher.

darthhen

Jan 18, 2012
Visit site
No software piracy, regardless if it is big developers or small time developers. If one's justification is that big companies doesn't need the money because they are simply big and can live without your money, then that's wrong. If you can't find yourself to pay for the software, then be a man! And don't use it!!!

Michael Shaw

Jan 20, 2013
Visit site
Wow, I understand all these people's hate, and it's justified, but I'm just posting this comment to let you know, you're not alone. From one pirate to another, Windows Phone developers are some I really feel I need to support, although not necessarily for the same reason. For me, it's in order to let these developers know that people use WP and will give them money to put apps on my device!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos