Error code 805a0193 anyone?

Bratianu Cosmin

Apr 23, 2013
Visit site
Connect your phone to your computer with a cable, then back up your pictures, music, and videos.

In the App list, tap Settings Settings icon > About.

Tap Reset your phone.

When the warning message appears, make sure you're really ready, then tap Yes. Your phone will restore itself to factory settings.

When your phone restarts, your phone will guide you through several steps to set up your phone. When you get to the Sign in with a Microsoft account page, sign in with the new account you want to use.

After that restart your phone!!!

jfa1

Dec 15, 2007
Visit site
I experienced it this morning downloading Indigo and I turned my 920 off and waited about 10 seconds turned it on and no error and a quick download and set up and indigo is working.

newave

Mar 11, 2014
Visit site
Re: Error code 805a0193

Im getting a similar error on my HTC 8x my app will only load 1x out of 10 it says runtime 800706D9 I thought the two might be related
any help greatly appreciated

CraftThis

Apr 25, 2015
Visit site
I have found a solution to the error, it involves the app having some sort of pop up notification that you have to accept, this could be for example- a notification telling you that the app can only be installed on phone memory, Terms and conditions, asking to track you, exc.
-what you are most likely doing is installing it through backup, however as it is installing the last part (accepting pop up) is failed (you clearly are not accepting the terms when loading through backup) , just go the longer route and install through the windows store and you should be good

________
the solution is simply go to the windows phone store and download it there, and be sure to accept the notification whatever it may be, terms and conditions exc.
-I experienced this same problem and solved it simply by doing that above
:hope it helps -cheers XD

Corrina Lee

Apr 26, 2015
Visit site
Re: Error code 805a0193

When I first got my Nokia Lumia 521, it synced to Facebook fine, but when I had to change my password on my Facebook account, now it won't sync back up. Does anyone know if they have a fix for this yet or not? I'd appreciate if you all could keep my posted.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium