Good ol' Joe Belfiore believes in WP8 and Windows so much he is posting from Android

lipper2000

Mar 29, 2012
Visit site
seriously guys?!

He specifically mentioned that he's posting from it to try it out....I'd be pissed if i learned they were not doing this...
Synofsky posted often from iphones, androids and windows phone...

I know in my line of business, I know all our competitor products and we have them at our shop...

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Much ado about nothing.

android.png

jdhooghe

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
:eek: Ok then! I stand corrected.

Well I don't feel so bad now. That was his later tweet, Lak611. Seriously pissed off there for a bit.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Much ado about everything. You'd never seen Steve Jobs using anything but an Apple product.
Joe Belfiore is not a CEO. I doubt if Steve Ballmer uses an Android device, and we know Bill Gates doesn't.

I'm sure there are guys who work for Apple who try competitors' devices. Steve Wozniak no longer works for Apple, but he uses all mobile devices, not just Apple products.

Sep 25, 2011
Visit site
I'm sure there are guys who work for Apple who try competitors' devices.
He probably wanted to get a taste of an official Twitter client that doesn't suck.

Anyway if he really does like Android I hope he made a laundry list of features to include in the next update for Windows Phone.

lfjj

Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
Why all the fuss about this? I'm pretty sure they know where their hearts are, let them do what they want in terms of using devices..

Tiwo

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

rockstarzzz

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
I would be surprised and pissed if the whole of WP team haven't tried Fruityphones and robots yet. That would explain why they thought copy paste wasn't needed in WP7, why editing an email before forward isn't needed in WP8 and why consistent notification delivery isn't a fairy tale. At least now he will know what features are "meant to be" on a smartphone by default and then some.. Things are getting better for WP8 folks, let me post from all the other platforms, we NEED it like he said.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05