xbox music pass subscription renewed without me knowing?

Andrew Z

Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
So I was playing around with my htc 8x, and I stumbled upon the fact that I now have my zune music, or shall I say xbox music pass back? How did this happen without me resigning up? Now I did get a one year subscription to office 365, and I know that you get some skype benefits with it, but how did I get my music pass back? Anyone know, because a) this is awesome! and b) I want to know how long it will last. thanks in advance

rockstarzzz

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
They emailed you a month ago to tell you if you don't cancel in a month, they will charge you for another year and renew it. You didn't cancel, they renewed it and charged you.

jmerrey

Dec 9, 2010
Visit site
I have a vague memory of getting a bunch or record albums for free as long as I joined some record of the month club. It was fun to pick out the original batch, because they were all on postage stamp like stickers. Then they sent you an album every month and if you didn't send it back you got billed for it. Really pissed my parents off.

dkp23

Feb 3, 2012
Visit site
Yes, same thing goes for xbox live i think, that is why i buy a code so they can't autorenew. I think you can get codes for xboxmusic?

Mystictrust

May 26, 2011
Visit site
I have a vague memory of getting a bunch or record albums for free as long as I joined some record of the month club. It was fun to pick out the original batch, because they were all on postage stamp like stickers. Then they sent you an album every month and if you didn't send it back you got billed for it. Really pissed my parents off.
Is THAT how those things worked?! Phew... I was close to signing up for that so many times. I think I assumed back then that they sent you a free album to keep every month. My parents would have been pissed. Even if I did figure out that I needed to send it back, I probably wouldn't. Heck, I'm still bad at sending things in *stares harshly at $60 lumia accessories rebate sitting on desk*

jjmurphy

Aug 9, 2011
Visit site

This is one of those moments when you realize you're either getting close or past 40.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro