People Hub Question

richard_c

Nov 24, 2012
Visit site
Im about to get my first Windows Phone and want to know if its possible to delete any contact within the people hub?

I ask this because I got my dad a Lumia 710 and when I threw his SIM every contact loaded into the people hub which was fine as I was able to delete all the duplicate names. But when I linked his facebook account into the People Hub it obviously loaded all off his friend onto the list in the people hub but when ever I tried to delete a name that was from facebook it wouldnt let me. Is there a way to delete facebook and let say twitter entries in the people hub as I dont really need duplicates of people who I have on my phone list, facebook and then twitter.

Thanks,

Rich

WavingReds

Jan 15, 2013
Visit site
No, there is no way to delete those contacts from Facebook, Twitter or Linkedin

Have you tried linking the names together? like Mom's outlook contact to mom's facebook to mom's twitter?

You can linked them together and then filter out the contacts to only show from outlook, facebook or twitter only and make it so that it only shows feeds that are currently showing in the contacts list.

spokanedj

Nov 24, 2011
Visit site
You can turn off Facebook contacts from showing up in your people hub and contacts list:

Go to the people hub, click the ... in the bottom right, select settings, filter my contact list. Check or remove the sources you want to be visible in your people hub. Facebook will be one of the ones listed, if you have a Facebook account defined.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos