Ebay app update

retrac1705

Feb 10, 2013
Visit site
Hi all this is my first post,ive had the lumia 920 for just over a week now and im loving the hardware,and thewindows 8 operating system itself,one sticking point is the apps,especially ebay,i use ebay a lot,does anybody know if there is another update due for it soon?The current version is terrible its seems to be back in the dark ages compared to the ios app im used to,Im afraid things like not being able to list an item are totally unacceptable in this modern age,if developers do not keep us on a level field with android and ios we are doomed,its not the quantity of the apps thats the problem its the quality,id rather have 100 stellar apps than 500,000 average apps

Sinabu

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
I've had no issues with it. I've listed auctions, bought items. I was able to do everything I needed to do all from within the app.

Al_2

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
There are two ebay apps in the store...one by Nokia and one by ebay inc. Download the one by ebay inc...it has more features including the ability to list an item to sell.

No idea why the one published by Nokia is so basic and talk about making the store confusing for people not in the know!

retrac1705

Feb 10, 2013
Visit site
There are two ebay apps in the store...one by Nokia and one by ebay inc. Download the one by ebay inc...it has more features including the ability to list an item to sell.

No idea why the one published by Nokia is so basic and talk about making the store confusing for people not in the know!
Hi thanks for the reply,you were right my nokia had ebay preinstalled and for some strange reason nokia have put a sub standard ebay app on,I have now installed the other ebay app and i can sell,I still stick by the apps need to be on par with android and ios though.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb