Some songs will not be deleted

quickerpickerupper

Feb 17, 2013
Visit site
I got all my songs from ITunes on my windows phone through the music app on window 8. I decided I wanted to delete all those songs since I have my iphone 4 still as an ipod. Deleted about 2000 songs but about 40 of them remain on my phone. When I go to the songs in the music hub and long press the song I want to delete, there is not an option to delete. Only add to now playing, play smart dj mix, and download. I also tried the select feature in songs, selected these songs and press the recycle bin button, and it said it was loading and when it was done and I looked, the songs are still there! How do I get rid of songs that cannot seem to be deleted? Whoa now I just checked and many of the 2000 or so songs are back on my phone! I just want a clean phone again!

xH4RRYx

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
I had this issue but going onto the phone and individually deleting the songs for rid of them for good. Not sure why they've all reappeared but the only thing i can suggest could be a program like unlocker on your pc, that could help let you delete the songs?
Just an idea :)

Doom At Last

Nov 25, 2012
Visit site
Set Xbox Cloud to Off.
Plug your phone to your computer, open its music storage via File Explorer and delete everything from there, not your phone.

jlynnm350z

Nov 30, 2012
Visit site
Mirror mirror on the wall, who has the most beautiful phone of them all? I do says the mirror on the wall. Oh, and your the handsomest man this mirror has ever gazed upon. . . Yeah, I'm extremely board!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett