Contacts that don't have social accounts.

Mark Curran

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
Hi

Can someone tell me how I get my contacts that don?t have a facebook page etc to show up on my peoples page. I can find them if I use the search function, but I don?t want to use that every time I want to call/text them. Also, some of my friends do have a facebook page but hide their number on it so I have them in separately. I can?t seem to join their contact details to their facebook account on my phone.

Please help.

Mark.

johnnylai

Dec 29, 2012
Visit site
i want to slove this problem too :/

one simple solution is i think you create a new email account without any contact and go to setting filter the facebook(uncheck) contact list. Since i dont want to create a new email just for this issue, i only can filter the facebook contact list, But the email contacts still exists. If you uncheck all social network(facebook/hotmail/outlook..etc) your contact list will be empty

Mark Curran

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
Well I figured out how to do it. Basically, you got to tick in “people” that ALL contacts are showing, hotmail, facebook etc. Then starting at “A” you gotta go through each name and either, link it, delete it or leave it. It took me awhile but my address is book is the way I want it. When transferring my contents from my last phone, EVERYTHING CAME OVER. My twitter, facebook, Gmail, everthing so I deleted a lot of contacts that didn’t even have information in the profile.

Enjoy your “Linking, deleting or leaving”

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa