Which Windows 8 device right now is the best?

eds817

Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
I've been using a Smartphone for only 6 years and all of them have been BlackBerry's. I really like the BB devices and know the pros of using a BB, but like most the lack ofapps has me looking elsewhere.

I know all devices, Android, Windows and Apple have their own pros & cons.

My use consists of:

Heavy email, SMS, web browsing and phone calls. Phone calls actually is least important.

Which Windows 8 device would you recommend?

Why?

Also, is any one carrier (in the US) better than the others? I am currently with T-Mobile but plan on switching.

ADDED: Battery life is not critical since I am rarely not somewhere that I can plug in

TIA

Last edited:

sgirard1991

Feb 18, 2013
Visit site
I currently use the Nokia Lumia 810 on T-Mobile. So far its been great. It was hard switching from an iPhone since there are a few apps I can't use anymore, but there's apps on here that are similar enough to get the job done.
I do a lot of SMS, email, Facebook/Twitter, photography, & listen to music.
I've yet to find something this phone can't handle. Its so fast, graphics are amazing, lots of storage space. One feature I really love is the screen has sensors in it so if you are outside and its really bright ur screen dims down a bit to make it easier to see or if ur in the dark it brightens up.

You mentioned leaving T-Mobile:
ATT has this same phone, but theirs is called the Lumia 820. I'm not sure about other companies though.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99