Foroplex Tapatalk alternative available on Marketplace!

nokiageek

Feb 1, 2013
Visit site
Foroplex a Windows Phone Tapatalk like program is now available to download on the marketplace now the beta testing is finished.

Foroplex for Tapatalk has for version 1.0.0.10 support these features.

?Add new forums (pending Tapatalk official approval to search into Tapatalk Network)

?Group forums by your own criteria (sports, travel, technology, forums of my friends, etc...)

?Save your forum profiles in free Foroplex server account (user passwords are not stored in our servers). With this feature you can share your foroplex profile between diferent devices and foroplex versions. This Foroplex account also is your Foroplex support forum account.

?Read forums, topics and post

?Create new topics/posts

?Attach photos from camera roll or directly from device camera

?Reply/Quote posts

?Search forum contents

?Subscribe/Unsubscribe topics

?Like/Unlike post and view users likes

?Thanks post and view users thanks

?Report post

?Show unread topics/post and mark all as readed

?View if topic/post author is online

?Foroplex application uses the theme accent color you have selected on your phone. From the app you can select dark/light background

Note: these features may vary from forum to forum and depends on forum configuration and user permissions

Check out "Foroplex" for Windows Phone http://www.windowsphone.com/s?appid=ae564db6-e635-411e-acf8-cff77e7e1ea9

Features

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 620 using Foroplex

BenTR

Feb 14, 2013
Visit site
I like Foroplex, and the dev and has been wicked fast with the updates during beta testing. My suspicion is it will very soon be the best tapatalk client for Windows Phone. Might be already.
Sent from my Lumia 920 using Foroplex.

squire777

Feb 21, 2012
Visit site
How does the app handle usernames and passwords for forums? Tapatalk doesn't store usernames and passwords on their servers so is this the same?

nokiageek

Feb 1, 2013
Visit site
Yes it stores usernames, if you uninstall the program and than reinstall, that's as long as you register foroplex when you first start program
Sent from my Nokia Lumia 620 using Foroplex

moledj

Feb 11, 2013
Visit site
We store usernames but not passwords. If you uninstall and reinstall, the app ask you again for forum passwords.
Sent from my Lumia 800 using Foroplex

eortizr

Jun 7, 2012
Visit site
The app is gone from the market, it was bought by the Tapatalk Team,, but that was like a month ago and nothing has been said since, then, my guess is it was just too much for the developer and it will be a long long time before an official Tapatalk app is available.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs