I want a Galaxy Note III running WP8

Brunothesheep

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
I might be one of the very few people that love big phones. Maybe that's why I'm so fascinated with the Note, Note II and upcoming Note III. The Note III is honestly the only phone that makes me consider switching to Android. Unless of course Samsung decided to humor me and release a Note running Windows.

I mean, come on. We already have a Galaxy SIII reskin running WP8 (ATIV S.. which I hope makes its way to the US something soon). It can't possibly be THAT hard to to release a Note with WP8 (or better) on board. Am I the only one that actually enjoys larger phones?

jhoff80

Apr 27, 2003
Visit site
I'd rather a device like that was running Windows RT (obviously with a phone and SMS app added in), as the pen support is already in that OS, but agreed entirely. I'm too dependent on OneNote though, to ever be able to switch to Android.

berty6294

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
Substitute the Tegra2 for a Tegra3 and double the resolution and I would pay mucho money for that smartphone! The ZuneHD is the best hardware I have ever owned!

mad820

Feb 27, 2013
Visit site
I don't think WP8, in it's current state, lends itself very well for very large screens like that of the Galaxy N2. For example, I don't think you can put two apps on a screen at the same time etc..
(also, IMO the galaxy note really feels cheap due to the light plastic, although it's specs are really good)

berty6294

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
I don't think WP8, in it's current state, lends itself very well for very large screens like that of the Galaxy N2. For example, I don't think you can put two apps on a screen at the same time etc..
(also, IMO the galaxy note really feels cheap due to the light plastic, although it's specs are really good)

I totally agree. I don't like big screens either, I hate them actually (and its not cause I can't handle them, I'm 6'4 200lbs with a size 16 shoe, I'm a pretty big dude). I have the 4.3in 8x and I not like how big it is. I prefer between 3.3in and 3.8in for my screens!

jhoff80

Apr 27, 2003
Visit site
Is this big enough for you? I think people look stupid making phone calls with the Note. Unless you are Andre the Giant, I don't see the appeal

Weird, I guess you've never seen one of these

or these

before?

I can't remember the last time I've actually physically held my phone to my ear to make a call.

Kweku Adjaye

Jan 30, 2013
Visit site
Prepare yourself for the Windows Blue update then. Cause that will be possible. Smaller screen sizes for windows 8. But remember the cost will be high.

CSJr1

Aug 15, 2012
Visit site
I would appreciate a larger screen, sometimes I get caught staring at the large screen of a Note. I am a media hound and like my movies and games on a larger screen. But I know my next phone after my L920 will be a 5" 1080p WP. If not this year, then the next.

ImmortalWarrior

Apr 30, 2011
Visit site
Weird, I guess you've never seen one of these
[url]http://cdn-store.wpcentral.com/store_images/product_images/accessories/large/13781.jpg?v=1361913723[/URL]
or these
[url]http://cdn-store.wpcentral.com/store_images/product_images/accessories/large/5425.jpg[/URL]

before?

I can't remember the last time I've actually physically held my phone to my ear to make a call.

So when I'm at work, or doing some gaming I am expected to pull out my BT headset/wired headset, hook it up and then answer the call? No

Nor am I going to pull out my BT stereo headset for listening to music on my motorcycle every time I want to make a 2 minute phone call.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte