Joe Belfiore on Twitter - something coming today...

halamadridkimi

Feb 20, 2013
Visit site
Just when we would get viber calls that's the only thing I want, its been 4 months and they still haven't ported wp7 app to wp8 .. Skype is good but I need viber or tango or fring any one of these and I won't want anything else

anon(5335877)

Jan 27, 2012
Visit site
So people have been complaining about the lack of Photosynth on WP8, then when it comes, people move on and find something else to complain about?

jdhooghe

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
So people have been complaining about the lack of Photosynth on WP8, then when it comes, people move on and find something else to complain about?

I've never complained about the lack of photosynth. I would like email attachments to work, to be able to choose my own sms tone, for there to be a functioning pdf editor, for there to be a non-POS version of Skype, for live-tiles to update, ect.

Do not tell me what I have and have not said.

Jealy666

Nov 21, 2012
Visit site

Will happen with Instagram if it ever arrives.

I couldn't give two ****s about it but there always has to be something to complain about.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos