ADDuplex at twitter confirms that 7.5 million Windows phones sold in February

jbegcevi

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
Windows Phone apps using AdDuplex have seen more than 1.5 million new users in February. What about yours?Oh, actually that 1.5 million new users covers only the apps running v.2 of the SDK. So the real number is about 5x bigger.

https://twitter.com/AdDuplex

Gaichuke

Jun 14, 2012
Visit site
That's not what they are saying. I presume you're talking about these two tweets:

Windows Phone apps using AdDuplex have seen more than 1.5 million new users in February. What about yours? #wpdev

Oh, actually that 1.5 million new users covers only the apps running v.2 of the SDK. So the real number is about 5x bigger. #wpdev

What those numbers mean is that there are now ~7.5M new users for all the applications that use AdDuplex, not that there are 7.5M new devices out there.

You should realize that even if they would be making such a claim, it would be absolutely absurd number and could not be correct. 7.5M new WP devices for the whole Q1 is a much more realistic number. 5M Lumias + 1.5M HTC's + 1M others.

jbegcevi

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
The number of 7.5 windows phones are real and easy to confirmed, because the data collected showed that windows 8 market grow 20 percent more than windows phone 7, in one month, so with data selling with windows 8 and windows 7 phone devices we could easy get that number of 7.5 million new windows phone devices just in one month :)

Gaichuke

Jun 14, 2012
Visit site
The number of 7.5 windows phones are real and easy to confirmed, because the data collected showed that windows 8 market grow 20 percent more than windows phone 7, in one month, so with data selling with windows 8 and windows 7 phone devices we could easy get that number of 7.5 million new windows phone devices just in one month :)

I have no idea what data you're talking about nor the reasoning behind your conclusions, but I'm still saying that the number of 7.5M for February only is ridiculous.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb