which windows 8 phone?

Traderhorn

Mar 9, 2013
Visit site
Hi I have HTC Radar 7.5, and its worked well good battery life, but would like to upgrade to windows 8,
any advice from owners on which make/model ( 920 looks good but too big for me ) to go for would be appreciated, thanks.

jdhooghe

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Do you want flagship? If so then since the 920 is too big then get an 8x. If you don't want a flagship, there are issues with the 8s with memory management and you are better off with a lower model Nokia, imo. Go to the store and play with each first though

xilammalix

Dec 22, 2012
Visit site
I went from a Radar to an 8X myself. If you're with T-Mo your only other option is the 810. Major differences are: 810 has SD slot and is bulkier. 8X is slimmer, fixed 16 GB memory, but in my opinion what makes it better: Beats Audio! I'm a musician which is why I like the BA feature.
Personal opinion: HTC
But like the comment above me says: play with both and see which you prefer.

th0mas96

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
I'd say the same, go with one of the 820/810/822, depends on where you live and which provider you choose. If you listen to much of music, get a Lumia 8xx, just because of the microSD support AND a system-wide equalizer for music from Nokia. Beats Audio isn't really good, you might try it, I think it sucks. Another option is the ATIV S, perosnally I think it's way too big. 4.3" is perfect to me.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb