How to share calendars between lumia 920 and 820

cosfoortti

Mar 10, 2013
Visit site
Hi
I?m having problems sharing calnedars between my 920 and my wifes 820.
They both use @hotmail calendars as a default.
I first tried to send her an invite to a meeting I created and noticed that it uses @gmail account picked up from facebook as a default so I added her @hotmail account to her contact info.
The invite still doesn?t arrive.
Is it supposed to arrive as an invitation to the phone or just as an email?

Next I tried to share our calendars at microsoft live but nothing happens even it says its sending the share invite.
Am I doing someting wrong or what?

I also tried to send an email to my @hotmail account to test it and it didn?t arrive so I checked the settings and it seems that my hotmail account is named @gmail.com. Probably cause I?ve used it to create the live account. I just thought that the hotmail account would automatically be named @hotmail. Now I can?t do pretty much anything with it since it doesn?t even let me access to gmail account when I try to link them.

Do I have to close the whole account to get this working or what? I?ve used the gmail address to create a microsoft account a long time ago and the address can?t be changed anymore.
I don?t even need a hotmail address but I understood that it is needed to get the calendar working in the phone

Also now I think I messed the microsoft account in 820 somehow when I closed and resigned the account through my computer.
The phone still shows the old account and it cannot be changed.... :angry:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
otispit