Is there a built-in voice command to call back the last inbound caller?

waqqas31

Jun 29, 2012
Visit site
Say "What can I say?" and then the commands you get are the ONLY voice commands you can use.

That's great. I'm glad MS actually implemented a dynamic "apps" subsection for voice commands that lists all installed apps that offer custom commands, along with examples. That's the kind of foresight I like to see!

Curtieson

Jul 26, 2011
Visit site
Something like "Return call" or "Call back" for after when you miss a call, for example.

What if you don't know who called, you just want to call back the random number? Personally, I would just say "Call XYZ on Mobile" to call them. If it is a question of not knowing WHO called you (using bluetooth and don't want to get the phone out), you can have your phone announce the caller instead of a ringtone.

How does the redial work?

GraemeT

Jan 7, 2013
Visit site
Well waqqas31, that works! How did you know that? I don't mean to take this off topic, but is there a definitive list of commands that WP8 does recognise or are we going to have to keep guessing???

GraemeT

Jan 7, 2013
Visit site
Thanks Hypnopottamus. It's there in the list in your first link. Doh! Clearly I hadn't got desperate enough to read the instructions!!! Thanks again.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss