Hello,
    I dont know if this has been asked already. Where do the contacts i newly add to my phone get saved? It does not get syncd with my microsoft or google accounts!
    03-26-2013 02:54 AM
    this is odd. does it ask you for which account you set up the information? i get asked if i want to edit details in hotmail or gmail
    03-26-2013 03:57 AM
    this is odd. does it ask you for which account you set up the information? i get asked if i want to edit details in hotmail or gmail
    It asks me that only when i edit an existing contact.
    My doubt is when you are saving a new contact, for example, say you got a call from an unknown number and you wish to save it. It gets saved on the phone but, does not gets synced with any account!
    03-26-2013 11:08 AM
    Even though i am just adding a received call it asked me to store in either of the 2 synced contacts. Do you have microsoft account and hotmail account linked together? i first set up the hotmail account and it asked back then to include it with micrisoft account i think.
    When i have a new number - click on it .. see profile and history of unknown caller. select the disc on the bottom bar.. see all contacts.. hit the plus on bottom bar and get a scree ncalled "create contact in" with the select option gmail or hotmail. select hotmail and can select which kind of telephone number this is. Checking outlook.com after that - the contact is there.

if you check account settings - do you have contacts checked on your google account?
    03-27-2013 04:12 AM
    oh okay, thatnks for the tip..
    the issue is i have not selected the hotmail check box in filter contacts list.. now i checked it and it asks me the option!
    03-28-2013 01:48 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD