Volume bug, problem found.

Ayush_WP

Oct 16, 2012
Visit site
I own a Lumia 920, and i have noticed this extremely nagging bug, often while playing songs if I hit the volume buttons and volume does not change till i switch to another song.

Just recently I realised it happens ONLY with songs that I have downloaded from the Nokia Music Store. Anyone else facing these issues?

Osama204

Jan 7, 2013
Visit site
Something similar happened to me twice in the last 3 months, suddenly the volume become very low regardless of what I do with the volume buttons, the only fix for it is to restart the device (Yellow Lumia 920)

Ayush_WP

Oct 16, 2012
Visit site
Something similar happened to me twice in the last 3 months, suddenly the volume become very low regardless of what I do with the volume buttons, the only fix for it is to restart the device (Yellow Lumia 920)

Yeah, happened to me too. Same steps followed to fix it.

austinlewis

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
I have the same problem occasionally. Haven't figured a fix other than restarting. Super annoying. It seems to happen when I use different cables in the headphone jack. For instance, in my car, I use an AUX cable plugged into the headphone jack. Then, sometimes, when I take it out and put my headphones in, the volume will be super low and I'll have to restart.

Telerome

Apr 7, 2013
Visit site
Thank you, restarting the phone "fixed" the problem for me.
I have an HTC 8X. I was having problems with the volume of the Pandora App. (other apps work fine). I restarted the phone and all works fine.

Robbin Sebastian

Oct 29, 2013
Visit site
There is no software fix for it I think.. I just got a Lumia 920.. and have the same problem.. but I solved it by playing the songs downloaded through Nokia Music on the Nokia Music appication instead of the xbox app. it worked okay there.. without restarting..For other songs.. either one works fine.
Hope it hepls.

specmania

Mar 13, 2013
Visit site
I have faced the same issue on lumia 620. My friends had the same problem on lumia 720 as well as lumia 920.
I still don't understand why its not fixed yet.

Abe III

Oct 30, 2013
Visit site
This is a very simple issue.
For instance, wen you open Music and Videos and play a song, you cannot control the volume.
You must Open Nokia Music if you want to play Songs and control the volume as well. I had this problem with my 720 :D
Hope this helped :D

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bevitalglucopre