"Drive to..." voice command is now available for Nokia Drive - using the app "Drive Assistant"

QuincyMitchell

Mar 27, 2013
Visit site
"Drive to..." voice command is now available for Nokia Drive - using the app "Drive Assistant"

"Drive to..." voice command is now available for Nokia Drive.

Once you download my app called "Drive Assistant" you can create voice commands to launch nokia drive. Search for a place or select a contact's address then set a name: "Drive to [name]".

Its currently available only in US, but coming to the world soon.

Drive Assistant | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)

Narse77

Feb 7, 2013
Visit site
Re: "Drive to..." voice command is now available for Nokia Drive - using the app "Drive Assistant"

Nice! Just downloaded it. Seems to work great. I take it I have to add the contacts I want to use the voice commands for.
Sent from my Nokia Lumia 920 using Board Express

admorris#AC

Apr 22, 2012
Visit site
Re: "Drive to..." voice command is now available for Nokia Drive - using the app "Drive Assistant"

Would be nice to be able to just say "drive to 4500 Shelby st" or wherever you were going vs a preset address/name...similar to Google Nav. Is that not possible with Windows phone?

Sent from my LG-E970 using Tapatalk 2

QuincyMitchell

Mar 27, 2013
Visit site

Great idea, but its not fully supported by the OS yet. Dumb right? I could create a two step process that twitter does for example. Say "twitter new tweet" then it opens the app and then prompts you to say anything

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss