Mini Lumias LTE? | Swap sim cards?

wmgreenjr

Mar 4, 2013
Visit site
Two questions:
1. Are these future mini Lumias LTE capable? I was looking at the Nokia 520, 620, and 720 stats and did not see where they allow for LTE.

2. If I bought one of these unlocked, could I just add my SIM and SD card from the 820 to the new phone or would I have to contact ATT to get a new SIM?

I love my 820, but if I ever want to go mini for a day I would like to have one of these and just swap out my SIM and SD card if possible. Nooby question, sorry :)

WorzelGummage

Dec 30, 2012
Visit site
None of those Lumia's are LTE compatible. However, you can just pop your SIM into one as long as it's unlocked. You should be fine popping your SD card in too as it will only contain music, pictures and videos

wmgreenjr

Mar 4, 2013
Visit site
None of those Lumia's are LTE compatible. However, you can just pop your SIM into one as long as it's unlocked. You should be fine popping your SD card in too as it will only contain music, pictures and videos
Blimey on the LTE part :( I'll wait for some future mini LTE versions then I guess. Thanks for the quick response by the way!

WorzelGummage

Dec 30, 2012
Visit site
No worries. I suppose Nokia chose not to have LTE on those phones to keep the costs down. Especially the 620 which is brilliant phone for the low price.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss