Lumia envy

shpepin

Feb 22, 2013
Visit site
I've had the 8x for about a month now. I'm enjoying the WP experience but im starting to regret my phone choice. I like the fact the Nokia is behind their phones 100%. The camera on 8x is mediocre at best, and the speaker phone is unusable. Otherwise the phone is aok. I didn't get the 920 because of the size and bulk, plain and simple. Should the heft of the phone outweigh the benefits? Does anyone with the 920 wish they got the 8x because of the dimensions? Im debating whether or not to sell this and get the 920. May seem silly but it's about overall experience

Narse77

Feb 7, 2013
Visit site
I came from a iPhone 5 to the 920 and it only took me a few days to get used to it. My wife now has the 5 and when I use it, it feels heavy and the screen is small. The 920 is one of the best phones I have ever owned.
Sent from my Nokia Lumia 920 using Board Express

HNNNNNGHHH

Jan 19, 2013
Visit site
That's why my next phone will be a lumia I got the trophy since launch pretty much no apps new features or nothing HTC is a joke

Tell that to the numerous HTC Trophy users running custom ROMs on their devices using Nokia exclusive applications. HTC has some quality hardware in some aspects and is easy to hack at the same time.

HNNNNNGHHH

Jan 19, 2013
Visit site
With the time I had using my Lumia 920, it was an excellent experience, even with the FFC issues and the buggy proximity sensor. Of course, the HTC 8x is no lightweight, as it has the dimensions and weight that would suit those who find the Lumia 920's weight, dimensions and thickness a tad too large.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss