With the possibility of Verizon getting the Lumia 928, I might finally considering upgrading my HTC Trophy. I have been considering upgrading to WP8 for months, but I really don't want to let my Zune software go. That being said, having a nice camera with me at all times is very, very enticing (the camera on the HTC Trophy is atrocious).

So, on to the questions.

Can I or Verizon transfer SMS/MMS history from my old phone to my new phone? I'm guessing no, but losing all that history would really suck.

Is there an easy way to transfer non-DRM Zune playlists to the phone? I have thousands of mp3s from ripped CDs, and I do not want to stream music on my phone or use Xbox Music cloud services to listen to them. I refuse to install iTunes. Basically, what are my options here?

Is there still no way to get podcasts from my computer to the phone? I have a couple of podcast subscriptions that go back years, and I'm listening through them one at a time. I have Zune automatically sync the first unplayed episode so I always have a new one to listen to whenever I sync my phone. I will not ever subscribe to podcasts directly on the phone, because of the manner in which I listen to podcasts.
    04-02-2013 11:02 AM
    Nokia's Transfer my Data now copies SMS from older WP's. I did this with my DVP and Lumia 900 but note it only copies texts you received, not sent. For music just use Windows Media Player to sync all your music, been simple and painless for me so far. As for Podcasts, cant help there.
    04-02-2013 11:05 AM