NFC questions

adrian1338

Jan 20, 2013
Visit site
Hello together,
just got myself some nfc stickers and trying to play around a little bit with nokia nfc writer .. but i am wondering about some things.

First: reading the tag
Is it possible to deactivate the question if i really want to do something? can it not just open whatever i hover it over?

second:
Can i write more than one command on a sticker? Like - disable Wifi and start app

third:
Can i code something so the sticker is more like a toggle? so .. place it near sticker - wifi of - take it the sticker - wifi on again

Forth:
tried a simple command with opening page in browser - working al right on my phone but hovering a galaxy nexus over it - it does exactly nothing. is there a way to make those stickers "standardized? How would a vcard to contacts sticker work if i'd need one for every system - would look funny with 5 stickers in one place

jhguth

Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
second:
Can i write more than one command on a sticker? Like - disable Wifi and start app

third:
Can i code something so the sticker is more like a toggle? so .. place it near sticker - wifi of - take it the sticker - wifi on again
2- you can make one command do multiple things on Android, no idea on WP8
3- Nope, WP8 prevents this. This is the biggest reason you don't see more people on here playing with NFC and developing for it, its pretty limited on WP8.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12