One thing I like on twitter is that when you post a photo, it displays all the photos you have ever posted, similar to how Facebook displays all of your photos in a gallery album. On Windows Phone 8 (Lumia 920), when I have a picture, select "Share" and then select "Twitter", it always uploads the photo to SkyDrive and then shares that link. If I go into the Twitter app and then include the photo in a tweet, it'll post the photo directly to Twitter and show the photo in my Twitter photo album. Is there a way to eliminate the sharing through SkyDrive when you press "Share" >> "Twitter", or do you HAVE to go into the Twitter app to get it directly sent to Twitter? It's a real pain...
    04-05-2013 09:19 PM
    The first time you share a pic, it asks you if you want to host it via SkyDrive. If you said yes, that's why it gets to Skydrive.
    04-06-2013 05:53 AM
  3. jeisson andre urrea ferreira's Avatar
    when I share a photo from the integrated twitter app to my Windows Phone I share a skydrive link is normal, this has always been in integration for WP 7 and 8, I can rest to these integration and I do not like that I share is a link which leads me to skydirve when I share a picture from the application of etwitte rintegrada the phone, and users who have beneficion this integration because it seems very uncomfortable ami one can see a link and a picture thanks
    11-04-2013 05:36 PM