Noob Questions

ryan andrews

Feb 19, 2013
Visit site
Hey guys I have a Nokia Lumia 822 on Verizon

1. What does the chat backup do under settings?

2. Is there some type of battery saving app I should know about (I have this app called battery that allows me to turn on/off 'location' 'wireless' 'airplane mode' 'wifi' and 'bluetooth' but besides that it's not that awesome)?

3. What are the top 3 things I can do to save battery that don't include turning on battery-save mode/lowering screen brightness?

WorzelGummage

Dec 30, 2012
Visit site
Hey guys I have a Nokia Lumia 822 on Verizon

1. What does the chat backup do under settings?

2. Is there some type of battery saving app I should know about (I have this app called battery that allows me to turn on/off 'location' 'wireless' 'airplane mode' 'wifi' and 'bluetooth' but besides that it's not that awesome)?

3. What are the top 3 things I can do to save battery that don't include turning on battery-save mode/lowering screen brightness?

Chat backup saves your Facebook messages to your Windows Live/Outlook account online.

I'm using the same Battery app which provides handy access to turning off 3G and Bluetooth when it's not needed. This is enough to prolong battery life on your phone.

rockstarzzz

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
Why wouldn't you want to turn on Battery saver mode? It's a feature in-built that works perfectly fine to save your battery when you really need it! You can use 2G if you want. You can turn stuff off when you don't need it. Turn off Xbox music sync, Turn off Xbox games sync, Turn off phone updates - basically "turn off" - go through settings, and wherever you have "off" as an option go on do it! But then what's the point of doing all that stuff when a simple toggle on battery saver can save you from most of it?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuffster