Physical Keyboard

Kevin Rush

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
Absolutely YES. My wife and I use our phones for our businesses and need to use them to create and edit actual content. We use the Microsoft Office Apps. We miss the Worlds Best physical keyboard on our HTC TouchPro2. We know that games, entertainment and socializing don't understand.

lippidp

Jun 7, 2011
Visit site
Anybody else wish a company would make a phone with a keyboard and windows phone 8?
Yes. We've been begging on the forums since 2011 to no avail. I've almost given up hope. I'm set with my Quantum until at least WP8 GDR2 comes out. WP8 as it is now is not really an upgrade to WP7.8 in my opinion.

gmfeld

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
Anybody else wish a company would make a phone with a keyboard and windows phone 8?

Yes! I still miss my Tilt. Or at least I used to have a bluetooth physical keyboard made by Freedom that connected with my Windows Mobile phones and allowed me to use them like a laptop. I miss those days.

Mitchell Kosterman

Apr 13, 2013
Visit site
Yes. Exactly what I want. I have work to do and a virtual keyboard does not cut it. My Blackberry Torch worked better than my iPhone partly because it had a physical keyboard. I want Windows 8 because I am going Windows all the way: Enterprise software, phone, tablet/laptop. I am tired of a lack of integration in products. Like I said, I have work to do. And, after trying the alternatives for 8 months, this solution is what I feel is the best for me.

Oxymoron428

Apr 11, 2013
Visit site
I wouldn't mind seeing a wp8 on the market with a hardware keyboard, because it would be nice to know I had that option. But predictive text makes this keyboard more than bearable.

And that's a big statement coming from me. Before windows phone I wouldn't even think of buying a fully touch phone, regardless of specs.

Gergolos

Apr 2, 2012
Visit site
Hell yeah! I love my 7 Pro and would really like to get a WP8 device. But without a qwerty keyboard I just cant work... So give me a nice thin and surface-design like HTC 8 Pro and I am happy as hell :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb