Couple Facebook questions/issues.

Wael Hasno

Oct 27, 2012
Visit site
Hey everyone,

I'm just wondering about a few Facebook things that don't work/function properly/at all. It's not a matter of life and death but I've run out of games on my Xbox and I'm really bored right now, so yeah..

#1 - What happened to that icon?

newfacebookicon.jpg

I am talking about the purple Windows Phone icon.. I've seen it a few times recently but there's nowhere to be seen now, not on my friends' updates and certainly not on mine, no matter if my updates are made through Facebook for Windows Phone or through the People hub. I just like showing off the fact that I've got a Windows Phone, been waiting a long time for this.

#2 - Something of equal or higher importance.. How can I get this icon to appear? (Random Binged Image)

phone_icon.png

Yes, I'm talking about that Phone availability chat icon. I've checked through an alternative profile and whenever I'm not online through browser, it will just remain blank. I'd like to know how can I get it to appear.. Got a friend who's using a Windows Phone 7.X and I've always been able to see the icon next to his name when he's offline.

I always search before making a new thread (found an old thread that didn't really help), I do lose my patience quickly though and I apologize for that.
I'll be appreciative of any replies you may have.

Thanks.

B1zzle

Jul 21, 2013
Visit site
haha
which facebook app are you using? I'm going to assume the microsoft version?

mine does this when i post pics , doesnt show icon, but still says windows phone
not sure about just text posts, as I rarely do those

Wael Hasno

Oct 27, 2012
Visit site
haha
which facebook app are you using? I'm going to assume the microsoft version?

mine does this when i post pics , doesnt show icon, but still says windows phone
not sure about just text posts, as I rarely do those

Love the cat! Anyway, the first thing is not that important anymore, I see icons are rarely seen anyway.
The second one however, I'd like to have this phone icon on facebook chat.. I just can't find a way to get it on.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte