Daily Apps Store Update Schedule Here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Squatting Hen

Apr 15, 2012
Visit site
I'm not arguing. I'm stating facts. My one day of experience just yesterday disproves your theory.

Maybe you have a special phone. You are the first person I have read/come across that gets mulitple updates. I know you are a developer. Is your phone unlokded?

I stated that I have no idea how it works, but the fact is our phones only update once a day.

hopmedic

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Maybe you have a special phone. You are the first person I have read/come across that gets mulitple updates. I know you are a developer. Is your phone unlokded?

I stated that I have no idea how it works, but the fact is our phones only update once a day.

Nope. None of my five Windows Phones have been special. Maybe I'm just the first person who didn't just look at this thread and laugh. I have, many times, experienced multiple update notifications in a single day.

hopmedic

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
And yes, my phone is developer unlocked, which doesn't make a lick of difference. My wife's phone is not, and her experience (now on her third Windows Phone) is the same as mine. Just straight up Verizon.

windev

Jan 19, 2013
Visit site
I wonder how the people who has not received app updates in a long time react to knowing that updates show up several times a day. Could it be they missed all of them for so long?

I see a lot of people complaining about this.

jojapath

Mar 14, 2013
Visit site
I wonder how the people who has not received app updates in a long time react to knowing that updates show up several times a day. Could it be they missed all of them for so long?

I see a lot of people complaining about this.

I wish my phone was like that! My Store tile hasn't shown any updates in 3 months! It's broken !! I always have to update manually, I tried all the tricks mentioned on some other threads with no luck!... :-(

hopmedic

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
I would not say that it is not broken. Definitely there are people who have problems, and so far the only thing I've seen for some of them to work is a hard reset, and I don't even know if that works for all. I hope it is fixed in the next update.

But now you've heard from another beside me who says that they do not come on a schedule.

windev

Jan 19, 2013
Visit site
Update:

The update time has been changed once again for UK store region. Update time is approximately around 9-10AM BST. For days I never received updates because of the update time change.

Microsoft should really sort this one out. It's really getting annoying!

hopmedic

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Interestingly, having already installed two updates this morning, my Store live tile just notified me that I have EIGHT updates.....

sinime

Retired Moderator
Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
Mine seems to update mostly around 2PM-3PC (CDST), but it seems like I sometimes have updates in the mornings too (Unless I just didn't notice them the day before?)

eric12341

Dec 1, 2009
Visit site
[WARN]There will be NO more name calling or personal insults in this thread. If it continues then the thread will be closed and infractions will be handed out[/WARN]

berty6294

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
Aww i missed all the fun..

but my updates are whenever, like sometimes i get 3 different notifications a day for app updates.

Daniel Ratcliffe

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
[WARN]Also, remember, if you have a special title, such as Ambassador, Developer, etc, then you are essentially a representative behind Mobile Nations and your actions reflect on MN as a whole. However, this does not excuse everybody else. Debate the subject, but leave the insults and trolling on the coat hanger provided.[/WARN]

windev

Jan 19, 2013
Visit site
I apologise but some people really just love to troll around and **** other people off.

This thread was created in good faith in hopes of helping fellow forum members seeing that many are experiencing issues with app updates.

If people doesn't have anything to contribute, then avoid posting negative comments knowing that we all have different experiences. What I am posting here are my first-hand experiences so people should never insist their experiences on other people.

Daniel Ratcliffe

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
I apologise but some people really just love to troll around and **** other people off.

This thread was created in good faith in hopes of helping fellow forum members seeing that many are experiencing issues with app updates.

If people doesn't have anything to contribute, then avoid posting negative comments knowing that we all have different experiences. What I am posting here are my first-hand experiences so people should never insist their experiences on other people.

I agree people should share their experiences even if they differ from the OPs. After all, sharing experiences are how we get to the root of problems and therefore figure out how to solve issues. We just need to be non-insulting in the way we do it, that's all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99