Need to buy 2 windows phones.

christenmartin

Jan 31, 2013
Visit site
I have two parents that are operating on flip phones from about 8 years ago and I would love to bump them up to a good WP. What I need to know is a good WP on a month to month plan that is affordable. I have a 920 but the expense does not equal the use they would get out of the phone. I bought them a tablet and they check the weather and play myshong. If someone could give me some good info on a WP on a months to months network ( 50ish a month) I would much appreciate.

petersun21

Dec 4, 2011
Visit site
I have two parents that are operating on flip phones from about 8 years ago and I would love to bump them up to a good WP. What I need to know is a good WP on a month to month plan that is affordable. I have a 920 but the expense does not equal the use they would get out of the phone. I bought them a tablet and they check the weather and play myshong. If someone could give me some good info on a WP on a months to months network ( 50ish a month) I would much appreciate.

Buy two 920 from ebay and use them on straight talk. All AT&T phone can be used on straighttalk. If you pay month by month, it is about $50. If you pay the whole year, it is about $520 (there is a discount). All AT&T phones are compatible with straighttalk. $45 is unlimited data, talk, and texting.

christenmartin

Jan 31, 2013
Visit site
No ****. I didn't even think about that. I was eyeing 920s on eBay before I got one and surprisingly they were not bad. I will look into that. The 920 I believe is one of the best phones out. And indestructible, which is what is required in this surcumstaince.

kokola95

Mar 3, 2013
Visit site
I suggested my mum to buy lumia 920 (for business use) and my dad (never gets used to with smartphones) to buy lumia 620 and they are all very happy especially the keyboard and communication integration factor

christenmartin

Jan 31, 2013
Visit site
Well I guess it depends on where you live cuz my coverage is great. And yes they do, they have the HTC 8X and refurbished Lumia 820
looking at they're map, coverage sucks were they would be used. I was on they're website and didn't see much but they are heavily promoting the Iphone.

Kevin N Smith

Mar 12, 2013
Visit site
8X/810/820/920 all play games nicely - but if they just play solitaire or something, get them the 620. I can't imagine a parent playing modern combat.

Ridlah

Jan 11, 2013
Visit site

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taylormcintire