IE navigate auto correct slow xD

Vb2012

Banned
Mar 29, 2013
Visit site
Lol is anyone experiencing this lag or whatever you can call it . Me I just type out the website URL and navigate because the auto correct website history search func is sad slow -.-

th0mas96

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
yes it is. you mean the suggestion/history when e.g. typing goo (and it should suggest google.com since you most likely visited it already)
I found the problem! in IE settings, turn off "get bing suggestions as I type". It tries to get suggestions from bing after every character you type, which is - dependent from your network speed/ping - freaking slow. Turning it off will only show history, instantly.

Vb2012

Banned
Mar 29, 2013
Visit site
yes it is. you mean the suggestion/history when e.g. typing goo (and it should suggest google.com since you most likely visited it already)
I found the problem! in IE settings, turn off "get bing suggestions as I type". It tries to get suggestions from bing after every character you type, which is - dependent from your network speed/ping - freaking slow. Turning it off will only show history, instantly.

please put in format how to make it work too many text together xD

th0mas96

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
sorry :D
it's greyed out? that's really weird.. maybe someone else is experiencing this? well that's worth a try, delete your history etc and then try to check the box with bing suggestions (they suck anyways)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs