If you could add one feature to WP8, what would it be?

anon(5335899)

Jan 28, 2012
Visit site
Not talking specific apps but an actual feature, if you could add one, which would it be?

For me, the one thing I really miss is gapless audio playback as I listen to a lot of live music and the gaps between tracks just plain annoy the h*ll out of me. Almost to the point I am about to pick up a separate music player.

So what's yours? If we stick to the one per person idea might be interesting what comes out of this statistically..;)

WanderingTraveler

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
Something that my S60 phone has. Profiles.

You want all sounds off? There's a profile for that.
You want all sounds on, and extremely loud so you can hear it while you're out and about? There's a profile for that.
You want total control of all your sounds? You can create as many profiles as you wish.

It's something I really miss. It's something that makes my Lumia inferior to my old Nokia phones, as a phone.

cgk

Nov 25, 2011
Visit site
Volume >>>>> Silent >>>> vibrate >>>> Silent >>>>>> Volume - rather than constant messing around in settings.

And I'm going to cheat and also suggest that they fix the podcast features of WP8, that I cannot download over 3g/4g is just crazy in 2013.

neo9903

Dec 18, 2012
Visit site
Possibillity to Pin On/Off switches like Wifi On/OFF to the Startscreen. To enable switching with a single touch ( not like the connection shortcuts).

mpt15

Apr 5, 2013
Visit site
When there R 5 new emails but one reads only 2, the live tile doesn't show 3 unread mails. I realise the mail has an "unread" section, but if the tile could show the number of new and unread mails it would be helpful. Example 3|6 etc.

It can be an optional feature, so those who think it would clutter the tile, could avoid it.

chezm

Apr 9, 2013
Visit site
Detailed management tools to help understand what applications or processes are using specific percentage of battery life. Seeing all the charts from apps doesn't help narrow down the problem culprits. It needs to be an integrated feature within the OS.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05