Moving to WP8 from WP7.8 - anything I need to know?

great_smell_of_brut

Jul 29, 2012
Visit site
I have decided to make the leap from WP7.8 to WP8 and according to Package Tracker my Ativ S is already on it's way to replace my Titan.

My girlfriend recently got a Nokia 820 (which made me extremely jealous :angry:) and as I helped her set it up I am aware of the differences in transfering music etc. but was wondering if there was anything else I need to be aware of.

Last edited:

Erickson187

Jan 3, 2013
Visit site
Re: Moving to WP8 from WP7.8 - anthing I need to know?

Adobe reader currently is not available for WP8 and also a number of Xbox live games in including splintercell, fable coin golf and many others so if you are a gamer you might want to check out the full list of games that you may already own are not compatible.

Erickson187

Jan 3, 2013
Visit site
I do especially since I picked up many of them when I had a windows phone 7 which I never had a chance to play, esp since many were on sale during the holidays right before I upgraded.

Its good to let people know that games they may have bought and not played yet know they will not work on a new phone. I spent prob $20 on games that I can't play. This is after I thought they were going to be compatible since someone with Microsoft indicated when they announced WP8 all apps would work with wP8

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb