Interesting Bug (Skydrive)

Coolknight1968

Nov 6, 2012
Visit site
After a while of use on my Samsung Ativ S, under Photos the Skydrive tiles turn grey and I can no longer pin them to the start screen. Anyone have an idea on how to refresh them? I tried uninstalling Skydrive, reboot, re-install. That did not help. Does the Samsung Ativ S store the tmp files for the tiles on the microSD card? Anyone have an idea? I have had this effect on two Ativ S phones using the same microSD card, but formatted on the Ativ S.

Dadstar0410

Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
After a while of use on my Samsung Ativ S, under Photos the Skydrive tiles turn grey and I can no longer pin them to the start screen. Anyone have an idea on how to refresh them? I tried uninstalling Skydrive, reboot, re-install. That did not help. Does the Samsung Ativ S store the tmp files for the tiles on the microSD card? Anyone have an idea? I have had this effect on two Ativ S phones using the same microSD card, but formatted on the Ativ S.

Same problem with me. Can't fix it. It's been doing that since day 1 for me on Black Friday (November 23).

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Felix999