Transfer PDF from Computer

devil.insulted

Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Hi All,

I have an issue with Transferring and reading PDF Locally on my Phone.
I got a Lumia 920, I copied a few PDF from my system do Documents Folder but there is no way I can open them.
I am open for any suggestions.

Regards,
:devil:

devil.insulted

Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
I dont want to put it on sky drive and download it again.
I want a PDF Reader which can read my PDF from anywhere on my phone.
I am looking for an App I just dont know if we have any

Chelsey Love

Feb 24, 2013
Visit site
there are actually a couple in the store for free, ive checked out a good many book readers and i found a PDF reader that can read them off of memory storage and sky drive, sadly i dont have any so i really couldnt check it out more than when you open it up. check out the store and try them out some of them are really good and offer up free books as well.

juanitoriv

Windows 10 Champion
Sep 1, 2012
Visit site
USB transfer for PDFs does not allow you to open them in Docs. Set up using PC File Download. I use the HFS HTTP Server they use. You can then just put your IP in IE click the file. If its supported, it will open on your phone. You need a PDF Reader to view it though.

eric12341

Dec 1, 2009
Visit site
Install the SkyDrive app for windows 7 if you have it. What this does is it makes your SkyDrive part of windows explorer. From there drag and drop the .pdf, it will now appear in the office hub. Now you can tap it to open in PDF reader, after its opened it shows up in the documents list so you won't have to download it again.

lukevan

Aug 14, 2013
Visit site
Hi All,

I have an issue with Transferring and reading PDF Locally on my Phone.
I got a Lumia 920, I copied a few PDF from my system do Documents Folder but there is no way I can open them.
I am open for any suggestions.

Regards,
:devil:

Plug your Lumia 920 with the USB cord into a USB port of your computer.
Now start “windows explorer” on your computer and you should see your Lumia 920 in the folders column.
Click on the + symbol, same for phone, if they are not already shown in the folder column.
Now there should be a folder named “Documents” if it is not there, create that folder under “Phone”.
Now copy your pdf files to that “Documents” folder, you can also copy word and Excel files to that folder.
Disconnect your phone from the computer and on the phone’s start screen there should be Office start square, if not, slide left to get to the programs and click on “Office”.
Now click on “Phone” and you should see them all, and be able to open them all.
Luke.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6