Saving email attachments help

Nuttz565

May 23, 2013
Visit site
Hi guys, after along time iOS & Android user I jumped shipped and picked up a 8x on Verizon. So far I'm pleasantly surprised how much I like it. Iam however having issues saving pictures sent into my outlook email. Now when I go and long press on the picture nothing happens, if I send the same picture into my Gmail it gives me the option to save it. Can anyone help steer me in the right direction of how to save a picture in my Outlook email.
THANKS!

DaveGx

Nov 5, 2011
Visit site
Have the same issue. Im pretty disappointed in how they dont let you save them. Ive tried everything, I think we're screwed. You may just have to forward it to your gmail account, which really is a shame. MS shouldve fixed this already.

montsa007

Ambassador
Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
Try to tap the picture/attachment clip icon once, let it download you'll see a small picture icon (small square box) once its completely downloaded, now tap that icon and your picture will open, I think you can save it from there by tapping the 3 dots.

DaveGx

Nov 5, 2011
Visit site
It doesn't work unless the pictures sent to you are actually attached. If they are just copied or embedded in the email, we have no way to save them.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077