Have you missed WP updates?

Jazmac

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
For whatever the reason, I have two files that refuse to update on my Lumia 920. Both are you tube apps. The official Microsoft YouTube app and Metrotube. Neither will update. Moreover, I have not had an update notification for anything else in over a week. Anyone else having this issue?

DavidinCT

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
For whatever the reason, I have two files that refuse to update on my Lumia 920. Both are you tube apps. The official Microsoft YouTube app and Metrotube. Neither will update. Moreover, I have not had an update notification for anything else in over a week. Anyone else having this issue?

Can't say for MS's You tube (I refuse to update it) but metrotube I get an error of c101a7d1, it seems to download 1/2 of it and then says error....

jfa1

Dec 15, 2007
Visit site
I got a notification this afternoon of three updates including WPCentral two updated properly and the WPCentral app gives me the error code c101a7d1!

Rubidad

Aug 16, 2013
Visit site
I receive an error code c101a7d1 from my failed attempt to update Running Mate. I have uninstalled the program, but the app still appears in my store downloads.....
I also received a notification to update Extreme Music. It fails and states the publisher doesn't allow the app to be installed on as sd card.
I uninstalled the app but it too remains listed in my store downloads. (By the way, my start screen tile shows the number 2).
Anyone know how to delete the Store downloads???

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss