app purchase history missing

joeynox

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
heres my issue. multiple times ive backed up my app list from my l920 and today i received my replacement phone and instead of doing a restore i wanted to start friend . so i went to windows phone .com to see my purchase history and like half of my apps that i paid for or downloaded werent listed so i have to go and serch for them. does anyone know why this would have happened?

WP8Expert

Dec 19, 2011
Visit site
Most likely ur apps are still purchased. Try going to an app that you bought and tapping "buy". It will ask you to reinstall it again as you have purchased it. Restoring your phone can only be done if you factory reset your phone. It's best you do that. All your contacts, messages, even call logs are backed up. There is a problem with restoring apps, as some of them appear as "Downloading application - please wait". These can be cancelled and manually installed again.

Hope this helps!

joeynox

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
Being that this is my newest (5th) replacement I wanted to start fresh and figured if I went to the purchase history on windows phone.com everything I've downloaded would be there but not even half were and I just had backed up the app list. Dunno. Just another annoying this about this is. Still live it

Squatting Hen

Apr 15, 2012
Visit site
I have had a few apps dissappear from my purchase history...but not half. Unless you have only purchased two.

This is going to sound silly...but you did scroll down and click "more" at the bottom of the page, right?

joeynox

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
Yes. There's apps that go back to January 25. I originally for the phone in November but apps that I download last week or even a few days ago are not listed

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos