Data sense availability page needed

Vb2012

Banned
Mar 29, 2013
Visit site
Amm lol i dont know why im typing about this but its Microsoft so maybe thts why ^.^ They really need a page to show how far data sense has expanded not tht its gona help since a 1000 years can go by and most of us still wont have it -_-

So what do think must i send a msg to Microsoft would actually help anyone?? :) Comment here now oh and please comment on my gaming experience thread share ur opinions there to thnk yu :)

WorzelGummage

Dec 30, 2012
Visit site
So you dont think its a basic function which we should have had from the top

Don't get me wrong, Data Sense would be a very useful tool if it was available for everyone and part of the OS but for some reason or other it's not and has to be supported by the individual networks. My network provider have already stated that they will not be supporting it and instead will be releasing their own application to monitor data usage and other allowances.

My Galaxy S 3 has its own inbuilt data monitoring tool where you can set your own limits and see which apps are using data and by how much. And that is a standard feature of the phone without any network approval.

WorzelGummage

Dec 30, 2012
Visit site
and by the way i wasnt talking about data sense availability i was talken about Microsoft making a page to show how far it has expanded -.-

Yes, I realise that which is why I suggested asking your network if they intend on supporting the feature in the future or not.

th0mas96

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
and that's it - o2 germany includes datasense without supporting it, it can't compress data but at least it shows the usage. and this doesn't need anything from the network, microsoft should really make this available for unbranded phones.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Felix999